The lean consultant team are the delivery arm of LCInt. LCInt are a leading-edge consultancy specialising in the development and delivery of improved organisational and project performance. We operate within large and medium scale construction projects. Consequently we work in multiple sectors including infrastructure, rail, residential and commercial. Primarily we guide, coach and facilitate our clients to deploy exceptional business practises.
Our approach merges construction project management with continuous improvement and collaborative planning techniques. Consequently our work majors in; value creation, waste reduction and focused problem-solving.
We continually develop our methodology in response to client needs and changes in the commercial and legislative landscape. As a result our lean consultant team is a mix of people with expertise in construction, manufacturing, service industries. Our proven approach delivers outstanding results for our clients.
The person and desired skills:
- Professional experience across a broad range of organisations, primarily in the introduction and implementation of outcomes-focused lean improvement programmes.
- Strong core consultancy skills, or similarly, interim management or project & programme management. Above all you need the ability to think and act strategically and commercially.
- Solid understanding based on practical experience, of key continuous improvement tools and techniques. Most importantly; QCD and data analysis, 5S, 7 Wastes, Visual Management, Standardised Work, Set-up Improvement, Line Balance, Problem Solving, Value Stream Mapping, Kanban & pull systems and supply chain development.
- Educated to a degree level, or equivalent with either a technical or business specialisation.
- Confident and assertive personality and therefore able to engage and negotiate with people at all levels.
- Strong organisational, analytical and reporting skills in order to manage both client and LCInt requirements.
- Engaging facilitation and on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and creativity, consequently working well either on your own or in a team.
- Will work on a self-employed basis in locations across the UK and potentially in other European countries.
If your skills and experience are well suited, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com